Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

fix: cdn.res.cs.r2games.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fix: cdn.res.cs.r2games.com

Whenever I try to log in to Crystal Saga it says "Can't connect to server". I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how do you fix it?

This problem has been going on for everyone please clear ur cookies,cache and browsing history also refresh ur computer and modem or ur net connection and check if u have the latest flash player, shock wave and java running
    if u don't know how to clear ur browsing data please look into my guide on my signature

r2 recommends using google chrome as a browser for playing CS
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i dont have a problem with firefox

Comment

it was recommend for you to use Chrome Google, and also try to delete your browser's cookies, cache, temporary files and to restart your browser. Once doing this, please log-in and try again.

Comment

I'm having the same problem... again. -_- And restarted everything, tried recommended program, and still... nothing.
          Last edited by Prettystarz4ever; 08-23-2012, 09:49 PM. Reason: misspelling

(s38) Shrine of Ariel, (s66) Nightmoor Hollow
          IGN: Mulan, Starz
          Level: lvl 105+ , 55+
          Plane: Eidolon, Mortal
          Class: Rogue, Rogue

Oh, is this the part where I'm supposed to care?

Comment

I have chrome and I'm having issues as well. This is two nights in a row and what's funny is this is all in a week when I've put in like $70. in xtals........why should I keep buying xtals when I can't get my game to load
            This webpage is not available
            The server at cdn.res.cs.r2games.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
            Here are some suggestions:
            Reload this webpage later.
            Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
            Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.
            Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... and deselect "Predict network actions to improve page load performance." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
            Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
            If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
            Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.
            The Molten Highlands
            Kadenn
            Level 64 Eidolon Priest
            SweetDreams guild

Comment

fix: cdn.res.cs.r2games.com

yeah so r2games.com works, can log in blah blah ; click on the server to play ; the window that opens displays

Sorry! We could not find cdn.res.cs.r2games.com

It may be unavailable or may not exist. Try using the suggestions or related links below, or search again using our web search.
              instead of the character select screen... second time this has happened this month ; what's the deal?
              VIP (S27)Catastrophe @ Celestial Palace
              61: Earl
              Teeka (NaughtyNurse) she spanks with that fan beware =x
              Married to GTFO

Comment

Same thing happened to me last night and now again tonight have a party in ladder waiting for me.
                Server : Falling Star Bluff
                IGN: Harlequin
                Class : Rogue
                Guild : MortalElites
                Honor: Emperor
                Job : Shadow Rogue
                Level : Eidolon 126
                Married: FateNyx

“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.” -Dalai Lama

Comment

Game Disconnecting

Come on R2 get this fixed as it seems a large group of players are getting knocked off your game and can't get back on and getting pretty much the same message. As someone that spends cash on the game I expect it to work and not waste my time.

The server at cdn.res.cs.r2games.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
                  Here are some suggestions:
                  Reload this webpage later.
                  Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
                  Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.
                  Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... and deselect "Predict network actions to improve page load performance." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
                  Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
                  If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
                  Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.
                  The Molten Highlands
                  Kadenn
                  Level 64 Eidolon Priest
                  SweetDreams guild

Comment

so, im not the only one
                    Arianix

Eidolon

Lvl 50

Celestial Peaks

Comment

server down again -.-

I lost again one dungeon run
                      Fix it please we pay vip and buy crystal to can play and now i lost one dungeon and need wait to my server back again, and again i will can't do all the run becouse the server will reset

Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address

Comment

damn r2 really needs to fix this problem same thing happened to me
                        Hihiiii its moonrabbit
                        lvl 113 eidolon mage
                        server- (S4) the wilterlands

honor- emperor

Comment

this just happened to me.

Comment

Yeah this has been a problem for me since yday. Also when logging in with the google acount i can just see 4 dots nothing else -_-
                            This needs to be fixed asap.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	936.2 KB
ID:	1660195

Comment

Not again....

Comment

Working...
                              X