Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

One last server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One last server!

Im hoping for a one more/last server!!!! I really missed this game!!! Im waiting for almost 3 weeks. Please, one more.

Void encarpment
    -UrDoom
    Mage

stop asking for new servers -.- if you waited 3 weeks you could be on s64 and it will be just the same '-'

Comment

No it isnt. New servers has their events of crystals so i can use it in game because im not a cash player. So stop acting like you know everything coz you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by R22205277 View Post
        No it isnt. New servers has their events of crystals so i can use it in game because im not a cash player. So stop acting like you know everything coz you dont.
        well you can use gold to ask players to buy items exclusively for cashers :P and why always hop on every server if you cant achieve your goal , mostly people who gain crystals from the events are cashers with VIP because of the benefits that VIP provide them and its really hard for you to achieve your " Goal " because there's many players who are competing to be in the top for the crystal :P
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
        X