fruit system button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fruit system button

Not sure if this is the right area for this or not, but am wondering if it would be possible to move the button to another location on the screen for those of us who can't expand the game screen. I play through kong, on firefox and no way to expand the game screen, and the button is over the trade chat. The monster hand book is over the smileys but I never use those.

Is this at all possible for those of us who can't expand the game screen? Here's the image:

Originally posted by Krusher216 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right area for this or not, but am wondering if it would be possible to move the button to another location on the screen for those of us who can't expand the game screen. I play through kong, on firefox and no way to expand the game screen, and the button is over the trade chat. The monster hand book is over the smileys but I never use those.

Is this at all possible for those of us who can't expand the game screen? Here's the image:
    I actually have a screen fix for you, one sec while i collect the info

Kongregate screen size adjustment

The answers you seek to your solution are contained within that link, please follow it and let me know if that helps

Comment

Ah. Never knew about that option before. Thx

Comment

Working...
      X