Blessed Bath Bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blessed Bath Bug?

I'm having this problems during blessed bath..first is that i get disconnected..second is that, there is no safe zone in it..when the bath started everywhere i go my HP drops?anyone has this problem too?

yea seems no more safe zone now
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I have no problems finding a safe zone. Just go back around the NPC for a little bit.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Lo, well if there ain't safe zone, for now, only character like preist or with nimbus could take the blessed bath booty or if you have 20 Crystals to revive :P
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
          Lo, well if there ain't safe zone, for now, only character like preist or with nimbus could take the blessed bath booty or if you have 20 Crystals to revive :P
          But there is still a safe zone. I've had no problems at all taking my alts to blessed bath and getting the booty and they're not priests; just stay around the NPC.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            But there is still a safe zone. I've had no problems at all taking my alts to blessed bath and getting the booty and they're not priests; just stay around the NPC.
            Hahaz I know, I'm just beng sarcastic
            This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Working...
            X