Dragon essence question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon essence question

Hi. You wrote in Beast Soul description that Dragon essence dropped from bosses of Nightmare dungeons lvl 50+. But I just finished solo 55lvl dung (Sacr. Relics) 3 times and didn't get even one DE. Is it normal? What is DE's drop rate then?

SR has a pretty low drop rate for DEs so yes it's normal.

Everyone has different luck of course but for me the DE rate is (from highest to lowest): PD, KD/Exelorn tied, SR. (I don't do purg, but from what I hear it's roughly about the same as KD)
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Thank you. I'm 68lvl mortal only, so I can't solo higher nm dungeons, only SR. I'll try it later then.

Comment

Originally posted by Golyana View Post
        Thank you. I'm 68lvl mortal only, so I can't solo higher nm dungeons, only SR. I'll try it later then.
        Try using 2x Drop Token and your zodiac 3x drop token ( if have) , i think that will add the chances to drop
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

I could not see any differences in drops. Some1 said it might not work for dungeon bosses.

Comment

I don't know what the drops formula is but I can tell you that using 2x drop and 3x zodiac drop has different effects on different people at different times.

What do I mean by that:
            Most people I know get worse luck using 2x. That one's pretty settled.

But then there's zodiac 3x and it's divided. For many people it doesn't work, for some it does. And if they make a major change in their character, it can switch them from working to nonworking and vice versa.

For example: 3x works for me, it doesn't work for my BlueSpark.
            3x used to work for my husband, it no longer works ever since he started upgrading stuff.

So whether or not it works seems to change for people, so it's a gamble. Really makes me wonder what kind of system they're using for drops to make it so different for people but yeah...it's weird.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
              Try using 2x Drop Token and your zodiac 3x drop token ( if have) , i think that will add the chances to drop
              those drop rate multipliers dont increase drop rates of dragon essence dragon crystals etc, just gems and junk rate increases. they were originally going to call them double gem coupons if im not mistaken, you can see it in the item description for one of the packs you get for the daily sign in at the event master. i think its the 3rd day or something.

Comment

Working...
              X