Climax always threatens to hack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climax always threatens to hack

Hello R2 GM I am from the S1 server and we are all having troubles with a person named (S1)Climax I didn't sell him the items in my personal shop in starglade n this is what he told me all I could do is laugh cause I was gonna report him for saying this please do something about this he gave me 10g for items and says this , Thank You , sincerely JC
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-03-2013, 03:59 PM.
    IGN:jesuscrist
    Server: Auora Point
    Level:70+
    Class:Knight
    Guild:Genesis
    Mount:Gryphon
    Wings:Angel lords <3
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
    PROUD TO BE A CASHER

screen shot and report in a ticket please

Comment

simple solution use the IGNORE function.
      IGN:
      Level: 140
      Class: Int Rogue
      Plane: Mortal
      Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

I've sent in a ticket twice now and they've done nothing.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	hacker.png
Views:	1
Size:	953.5 KB
ID:	1673740Click image for larger version

Name:	hacker.png
Views:	1
Size:	953.5 KB
ID:	1673740

Comment

I have him on ignore but even placing him on ignore doesn't solve the issue. He constantly threatens to hack people, says racist things to people all the time (he loves to say racist things about people of spanish decent, black people and Americans in general), and is constantly cursing about the things he will do to people (for example that he will **** and *izz on all the females in the game, a ridiculous threat but an annoying threat just the same). I'm sure this forum has been posted because I personally have sent screen shots via ticket before and clicked the report button to no avail. Hence why I put him on ignore since no one seems to do anything about the reports. It still doesn't solve the problem though because no one seems to be taking the appropriate action of banning him from the game. I come to play the game, not to be insulted by an idiot.

Comment

Go go go!!
            (S1)iggyfufu

Aurora Point

Eidolon 150

Nothing Special

Comment

R2 get yourself in gear and do something right for once.

Comment

Read the tickets already submitted.

Comment

Although I do not have a screenshot for proof of how this particular individual behaves, I too do have a serious problem with him & his attitude. I find him to be an exceptionally rude belligerent racist bigot who has often & repeatedly attacked people in world chat with horribly bias & slanderish comments based on cultural ethnicity & sexual orientation. He has also repeatedly threatened to hack accounts & has on numerous occasions made sexually derogatory comments to & about the female players of the game. He also arrogantly believes that because he is a VIP player that the gaming company will not do anything to ban his account or ip address from the server. I understand that the ignore option on chat is designed to block individuals who are annoying or a nuisance to other players however I for one feel that someone with this level of disrespect & ignorance to his fellow players should not be allowed to continue to do what he has been doing on a daily basis. I am also aware that it is a standard clause in all gaming license agreements that those who do not comply with the code of conduct in the terms of the agreement can be at the will of the gaming company forcibly removed & made an inactive account, therefore I respectfully ask the company to please take the corrective measures to restrict or remove this individual from the server. I am not only asking this for myself but also on the behalf of all other players who have had or will have problems with this player. Thank you for your consideration & diligence on this matter it is my opinion & the opinion of many other players that he will continue to be a threat to the peace & contentment of this particular gaming community.

(S1) Aphrael
                  Guild: Elenia
                  Class: Mage
                  Level: 60 Mortal
                  Last edited by R210046123; 09-03-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

let me know ticket #'s &will help them get sorted

Comment

R2 DONT REPLY TO TICKETS GOLEE12 SAID HE SENT SOME IN N I CANT SCREENSHOT ON THIS LAPTOP is that screenshot not proof enough? I mean cant you do anything w/o a ticket theres clearly proof of him saying it right there
                      IGN:jesuscrist
                      Server: Auora Point
                      Level:70+
                      Class:Knight
                      Guild:Genesis
                      Mount:Gryphon
                      Wings:Angel lords <3
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
                      PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

He seriously thinks he wont get banned because he has VIP....yeah that made me giggle.

I have seen and known players that cash way more then VIP get banned/blocked. Just because you buy VIP does not mean your are safe from being banned LOL It makes me giggles how people are under that impression.
                        APOLOYMI
                        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

R2 only cares about money nowadays. Sadly, unless someone pays R2 to do something, nothing will get done.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                            R2 only cares about money nowadays. Sadly, unless someone pays R2 to do something, nothing will get done.
                            Again with that negativity. Say that to Shadow and I who've gotten major cashers banned before. Thanks.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by aliquam746 View Post
                              R2 DONT REPLY TO TICKETS GOLEE12 SAID HE SENT SOME IN N I CANT SCREENSHOT ON THIS LAPTOP is that screenshot not proof enough? I mean cant you do anything w/o a ticket theres clearly proof of him saying it right there
                              Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                              everyone should re read apoloymi's post.
                              Originally posted by Apoloymi
                              He seriously thinks he wont get banned because he has VIP....yeah that made me giggle.

I have seen and known players that cash way more then VIP get banned/blocked. Just because you buy VIP does not mean your are safe from being banned LOL It makes me giggles how people are under that impression.

this is correct. and the ticket # helps get it assistance quicker. since all the data about the situation is filed through proper means which have to be done with this type of situation so they can have a file of it. can't just tell gm's to sanction a player. but the pictures do help. also if some content is offensive, please don't post it in forum, that's basically reposting what they posted, spreads what you had to deal with to other players who don't need to see the nasty ways some people behave. some things are to be kept private, if have issues would suggest Pm'ing a forum mod, or keep the pictures to tickets please.

Comment

Working...
                              X