game beccoming unplayable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game beccoming unplayable

good job r2 u have made this game unfun in seng - u have multiple people spawn killing and one shot hit killing in seng wtg good job to make it even

same thing is happening with other pvp battles u have pay players beating up on everyone else their is no evening of playing field whatsover

Yes,this was really unfair on my server too.

Those rogue with 80+ dodge rate in seng just bleh..>.>" screw them.
    Although I'm level 60+ am ranger..two strike and I'm pretty much dead even if I run...they chase until death.
    Though,if anyone pay em not to kill others..that's will be stupid and they will began to target you..yes only you..they only came for ya in seng.

As for delivery/Gr were completely ok,no one steal my ore(no one doing it anyway) and delivery(no one doing it too xD).
    I tried several time to farm honour in seng but players just afk in seng along with their 10+ amount of alt and told/paid top players to killed em to avoid being kicked from seng.

Just bleh..>.>" although it just a game but this is just too over..they ruined the fun for new players.

Comment

Stop whining. Just work your level up, get your gears upgrade, eventually you will be the one 1 hitting the low levels in no time.
      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
        Stop whining. Just work your level up, get your gears upgrade, eventually you will be the one 1 hitting the low levels in no time.
        Thats right, its just wrong timing for you guys to come in late in the game. Instead if you want to have fun wait for the new server that will be coming up in like forever..
        "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Good point..Agree
          Change.

Comment

Working...
          X