Why? T.T this is **** my HEART OF EDEN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why? T.T this is **** my HEART OF EDEN

this is Lance99 from S64 Purgatory im so mad today T.T because my heart of eden failed 4x no luck for me T.T 5p wasted why? can you help me with this? T.T im trying my best to get Heart of Eden T.T this is crazy i cant believe it T.T 4x failed T.T help me plsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im begging you T.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.T try once more i am sure u ll get it T.T max fails i hav seen is only 4 T.T and how the hell did ya waste 5plat? T.T
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

That's too bad, I've failed 7 times on making orange purga necklace now, just have to keep trying.
      What are bugs?

Comment

its very bad T.T the gm must help me T.T

Comment

in new server the EPS is very expensive T.T

Comment

Originally posted by R28568149 View Post
            in new server the EPS is very expensive T.T
            Indeed it is
            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
              That's too bad, I've failed 7 times on making orange purga necklace now, just have to keep trying.
              tell me abt it mate ........ i still didnt get an outstanding exe armor
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Shuj failed 7times on necklace and i got full set in like 15tries lol

Comment

sigh* can't wait to see you try and upgrade battle bear to gorilla
                  "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Working...
                  X