Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guessing Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guessing Game

So, when are you guys at R2 gonna fix the lag you get in Guessing Game? Or are you guys that ignorant that you don't care to fix it? Or are you that incompetent that you cannot fix it? I hope you douchebags at R2 go bankrup since you idiots are too ignorant, incompetent and stupid to fix the **** that needs fixing.

For one thing, posting mean and threatening things to R2 on the forums gets nothing accomplished. They ignore you. If you want to be heard by the Mods or GMs then you need to be productive.

Second is that the lag in GG has been explained over and over. There is always lag with Torches. The longer the torch and the more people the torch can handle the worse the lag is. Add the amount of people that attend the GG into the torch situation, and you have massive lag.

What R2 needs to work on is the lag on all the servers period. Not just in the GG but everywhere. Then the lag during events would be greatly lessened.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

To reduce lag, add more timeslots for events throughout the day so different people get in different timing with only one attempt and lag is tremendously reduced like iob for example
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

or in hideplayers hide the player entirely ie name ,pet sperion etc that ll reduce the lag entirely
        Last edited by diablu; 09-13-2013, 09:09 PM.
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

This issue have been addressed so many times but this is the one issue that they can't do nothing about. sigh*
          "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Ok, so why is there no lag in IoB, Hellstorm, or Sengolia but only Guessing Game? They can do something about it, the coders are just too incompetent to know how to fix it, just like every other thing that's wrong with the game that has been addressed.

Comment

Working...
            X