No crystal received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No crystal received

I already posted on bunch of forums and filed 2 tickets but still you guys seem to ignore my issue. its been almost a day now since i recharge crystal using mastercard but i still dont receive any crystals.. i paid $4.99 for 500 crystals and im expecting it to be in my account but my crystal is still 4crystal (from the free crystal ads/video viewing)... please guys im begging you give me my crystal. Im not kidding im furious and i w ant my CRYSTAL!!!!! this is my first time to recharge but is this the first impression that you will give me? no one seems to visit my ticket post or atleast read it. It includes bunch of screenshots of my account (without crystal), a valid account order number, etc. PLEASE WILL YOU JUST READ MY TICKET AND DONT IGNORE IT PLEASE. i recharged yesterday 7:00am here in my country (philippines) and up until now (1:40am) no crystal is appearing in my account so PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!! IM BEGGING I NEED THE CRYSTAL AND THE FIRST PAYMENT PACK!!!!

THESE ARE MY TICKET #'s

1st TICKET: #203180
    2nd TICKET (UPDATED): #365571

HERE IS MY ORDER #: 201309181950556685

PLEASE GUYS (MODERATORS/GM's/ADMINS and THE GUYS BEHIND THIS GAME) PLEASE GIVE MY CRYSTAL. IM FRIGGIN DEAD SERIOUS HERE AND IM NOT HAPPY

Click image for larger version

Name:	SCREENSHOT2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	293.8 KB
ID:	1740128Click image for larger version

Name:	PRINTSCREEN.JPG
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1740129Click image for larger version

Name:	SCREENSHOT1.JPG
Size:	262.6 KB