[Guide] offers- supersonic ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] offers- supersonic ads

here is the best guide of all time regarding free crystal offers from supersonic ads. if you want crystal, either watch their videos or download software. videos are normally very limited and only pay out 1-10 crystal. software downloads normally pay 20-80 crystal. but be warned the software downloads come with many toolbars and other junk that will screw up your browser, its settings, and slow down your computer.

as for EVERY other offer do not waste your time. even if you complete the offers, and provide proof they will reject your support ticket. most times these companies would ask you for a confirmation email and/or screenshot to back up your claim. i have about a dozen claims unpaid dating back to august 20th and i have step by step screenshots as proof as well as confirmation emails etc. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO GET FREE CRYSTAL FROM SUPERSONIC ADS. they will not pay out!

and also a big thanks to R2 games for offer absolutely no support on the issue. filing a ticket with r2 will get you 1 of 2 results. they will either say "sorry you're not on our "list" and we cannot help you" then close your ticket, or they will simply not respond to it. scams all around.

way to go guys, keep screwing your customers. thats what we like.

Nice guide ku ku but I never get my crystal from video or whatever because I lived in Singapore
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

still no response on my ticket. GRATS R2 youre doing a great job.

Comment

And you expect better from a bunch of french fries?

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
          And you expect better from a bunch of french fries?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	balkpqbp.gif
Views:	1
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	1675600
          bravo indeed.
          I love myself.

Comment

Working...
          X