Grinding for these Grand Marshal orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinding for these Grand Marshal orders

I have a great suggustion. Make these Grand Marshal Orders drop a little more often!!!!!!! I have been grinding for about 2 months for the last 10 Grand Marshal Orders I need for lvl 150. And I still need 5 of them ,LMFAO I already had 4 now I have 5. How long am I gonna have to grind for the same Orders. You people have ruined this game. And I`m not the only 1 having this problem. The Elites are dropping **** drops. I would like to lvl up before this time next year!!!!!!!

They are the hardest ones to get. Just make sure you have loot to pick ONLY gold loot.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

From my understanding at least one will drop for all 3 instances per day. If you kill the mobs in one hit and move fast your toon might not pick it up. As a ranger I get screwed royally because I kill the mobs and they're already out of my pick-up range. I AFKed under a not so OP rogue and set my AFK just to attack elites (turning off all mobs) and I picked up 3 Marshal Orders. Most rogues kill the mobs in 1 hit and move on so fast they don't pick-up the loot, so if you're OP you might watch to see if you're picking up everything. The 4 out of the 5 Grand Marshal Orders I have I picked up when they first released level 150 in random areas. I killed a random elite to get the 5th. I don't AFK all night every night so I might be on 148 for a long while. I hate having all my AFK time eaten for nothing.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
      X