404 Not Found (ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1) Possible Fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 404 Not Found (ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1) Possible Fix

I tried asking my webdev friend if what's the cause of this error 404 Not Found (ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1) he said that IT'S a simple issue with a simple fix only if the devs are dedicated enough to check EVERYTHING from their side. For now he said to use FIREFOX since it has some hidden decompiler that sometimes fix buggy memcache. So for now use FIREFOX and Safari if you can
    WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
    Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
    and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
    trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
    Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
    I tried asking my webdev friend if what's the cause of this error 404 Not Found (ngx_openresty/1.0.5.1) he said that IT'S a simple issue with a simple fix only if the devs are dedicated enough to check EVERYTHING from their side. For now he said to use FIREFOX since it has some hidden decompiler that sometimes fix buggy memcache. So for now use FIREFOX and Safari if you can
    i never used any browser...
    only firefox but still the damn 404 not found
    ML said they are fixing ISP issue but until now no resolve i think fixing that issue make this thing hard to player
    they cause alot i just entered lvl dungeon and stuck on loading ******* CS SUPPORT can do anything to make this thing DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell people, 'If you want to send a message to the White House, call my house.'

Eidolon Knight (S63)RobertWafu
    :cool:Scion Priest (S63)RV

Comment

Dedicated dev's, well looks like the game will be having this issue for a month. R2 better pick up some extra banana's for them

Comment

Not sure but try clearing your cache
        WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
        Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
        and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
        trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
        Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
          Not sure but try clearing your cache
          cleaning my cache??? i alr done that not just 2 or 3x but over 50+ now and yet still suck...

Comment

Working...
          X