Portal Glitch with second rider on Alicorn Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal Glitch with second rider on Alicorn Mount

(Note I tried to send a ticked 3+ times, double checked info and tried with pic on desktop instead of folder and It didn't go through, so I'm posting my inquiry here. Maybe you can help me un bug the file ticket option too. xD)
    To R2 trouble shooting.
    Hello,
    I am reporting a bug with my Alicorn mount. As you can see from my picture, it is not allow me to take second rides through portals. My Alt in picture is DestinyBuff and is level 72. I can go out portals (out of towns) but cannot go back in through them with a second rider. (going into SG, out from Twilight caverns... etc.) I'd appreciate it if you could help with this issue since I use this mount to help and play with my guildies.
    Thank you very much

IGN: (S4)Starflyer
    Server: Wilterlands
    Level: Eidolon (130+)
    Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
    Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
    Goal: To make people smile! â€*
    I`m a friendly person ;3

Hmmm... very strange. I have had an Alicorn since they first came out and I have never had an issue transporting anyone at anytime. And trust me I have done it. I am wondering if this is a new bug or if it is just your mount since I have no issue with mine. Hmmmm.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

I've had the issue, you solve it by just kicking off the second player, going through then getting the other player to come through and remount him/her on Alicorn agagain :P
      Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

Working...
      X