Sperion Gem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperion Gem

1. How many sperion socketing rods will I use to unlock all the space ?
    2. If I'll use level 1 hero spiritx2 and wit spirit will the gem combination effect beast heart be there ?
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

U need 63 red sperion socketing rods for 3 sockets. First one requires 3 red rods(not sure how many for first).
    20 red sockets rods for second. 40 red sockets rods for third.

Yes there is bestow skill even when u used level combination gems! Just very low stats and proc chance.
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
      U need 63 red sperion socketing rods for 3 sockets. First one requires 3 red rods(not sure how many for first).
      20 red sockets rods for second. 40 red sockets rods for third.

Yes there is bestow skill even when u used level combination gems! Just very low stats and proc chance.
      I see , Thanks weiz
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
        I see , Thanks weiz
        No problem. Feels good helping people.
        This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

1) Pretty sure u need 5 for the first one.... and 1300 blue rods in total.... (5+20+40)x20
          2) As long as the gems are same level as each other the combo will form, hero hero wit does indeed give that combo (and just like weizheng said the chance will be very low if its lv 1, you can farm up to lv 3 in spernal and you can synthesise to higher level too ) - you prob already know this but you can find the other combo and its effect in the sperion tab that you access through the bag tab.
          (S56)TpstT
          A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
          ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
          come visit ;)

Comment

It's 5 for first socket, 20 for the next and 40 for the last. I'd try and get level 5 sperion gems from a friend who cashes, since they are the cheapest and synthing sperion gems takes a heap of PC.
            Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

Working...
            X