gen2 mount fuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xtyle07 View Post

And what happen if i merge a mount GEN1 with a mount GEN1 both green stats will be transferred?
    only white stat transfers

that's why for example you need 1 doombringers, 1 for your main and 3 more for food and since they're a little over 200% hp when fully fed via pc/mount food (in the white stat) it's why gen 3 people who fused properly have 240% or so hp on their gen 3 dooms, can use turtles for rest

For Gen 1;
    Main Doom + Doom food 1 = Gen 1 Main Doom

For Gen 2
    Doom food 2 + turtle = Gen 1
    G1 Main Doom + G1 Doom Food 2 = Gen 2 Main Doom

For Gen 3
    Doom food 3 + turtle = Gen 1
    Turtle + Turtle = Gen 1
    G1 Doom Food 3 + G1 Turtle = Gen 2 Doom Food 3
    G2 Main Doom + G2 Doom Food 3 = Gen 3 Main Doom

hopefully this is easier to understand the process and easy to follow step by step, the left is the main mount slot and one the right is the sub mount slot aka food

Only the white stat transfers thus why turtles are used because the stat is the same either way.

For gen 3 it costs 3,500 or so mount fusion orbs, I forget the amount of purple stones but i think about 1,500?

pc amount various per mount since need different PC amount per click but lvl 20 is max, any further doesn't give stat but for whatever reason you can still click.

the equation for required pc would be the amount of PC need for a click x 190 = total amount needed for example Doombringer is 37 PC I think per click? so 37x190=7,030 to max feed.

'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

only white stat transfers

that's why for example you need 1 doombringers, 1 for your main and 3 more for food and since they're a little over 200% hp when fully fed via pc/mount food (in the white stat) it's why gen 3 people who fused properly have 240% or so hp on their gen 3 dooms, can use turtles for rest

For Gen 1;
      Main Doom + Doom food 1 = Gen 1 Main Doom

For Gen 2
      Doom food 2 + turtle = Gen 1
      G1 Main Doom + G1 Doom Food 2 = Gen 2 Main Doom

For Gen 3
      Doom food 3 + turtle = Gen 1
      Turtle + Turtle = Gen 1
      G1 Doom Food 3 + G1 Turtle = Gen 2 Doom Food 3
      G2 Main Doom + G2 Doom Food 3 = Gen 3 Main Doom

hopefully this is easier to understand the process and easy to follow step by step, the left is the main mount slot and one the right is the sub mount slot aka food

Only the white stat transfers thus why turtles are used because the stat is the same either way.

For gen 3 it costs 3,500 or so mount fusion orbs, I forget the amount of purple stones but i think about 1,500?

pc amount various per mount since need different PC amount per click but lvl 20 is max, any further doesn't give stat but for whatever reason you can still click.

the equation for required pc would be the amount of PC need for a click x 190 = total amount needed for example Doombringer is 37 PC I think per click? so 37x190=7,030 to max feed.

Thanks alot for your help

Comment

Working...
      X