Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wondering ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering ..

Hi , I was just wondering is it possible for us to buy gold instead of buying crystal ?

currently there is no legal way to buy gold. there are a few suggestions for it like alchemy and the improved market system in suggestion section of forums, would appreciate your vote &comment on those! can find the link to suggestion threads in my signature ^_^

Comment

Alright , Thanks for your time ^^

Comment

Something you can do is use the crystals to buy highly sought after cash shop items, and sell them to players. The trick is to find the highest gold:crystal ratio you can by comparing the crystal cost of items and the gold price players are willing to pay on your server.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Something you can do is use the crystals to buy highly sought after cash shop items, and sell them to players. The trick is to find the highest gold:crystal ratio you can by comparing the crystal cost of items and the gold price players are willing to pay on your server.
          Mind telling me which item is best for sales from cash shop ?

Comment

Costumes generally. And just keep watch on the changes in cash mall see what people ask for.

Game: Crystal Saga
            Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
            _________
            Game : Monkey King Online
            Name: Azaleic
            Level : 90
            Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
            BR:135115

Comment

Working...
            X