This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like a good time to

Seems like a good time to let all u ppl buzzing around the forum waiting for patch notes to know this one little thing.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-crystal-scams!

Do Not Do "Free Crystal Offers" theyre all bogus scams. the offer providers and r2 alike dont give a **** if u get your crystals. even if you take screenshots of every little thing and give them all the solid proof in the world, they WILL NOT give you your crystal.

just thought id let you know. cheers

Ehh.. Hi Kuja.
    This would be in the crystal provider's discretion, not ours.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

and when u bring this type of issue to the attention of r2 dont u think they should do something? they know their customers are being scammed and they do SQUAT. lol

Comment

Again, crystal provider's discretion. Not R2

Comment

oh. but R2 gets paid for these offers that we do. we dont. most ppl dont think about that part.

Comment

We only get paid if you get sent crystals. You don't get crystals, w'ere not getting paid.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by i-hoe View Post
              oh. but R2 gets paid for these offers that we do. we dont. most ppl dont think about that part.
              Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              We only get paid if you get sent crystals. You don't get crystals, w'ere not getting paid.
              as i posted in the thread in detail what storm just posted ^_^
              Server -Kabam English
              Char Name - World
              Level - Eidolon lvl 98
              Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
              Guild - Reality(leader)
              no longer playing

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                thats even more reason to stand up for your customers and not let them be scammed. but whatever, r2 just pisses off their customers by doing nothing AND they lose money too. odd.

Comment

thats even more reason to stand up for your customers and not let them be scammed. but whatever, r2 just pisses off their customers by doing nothing AND they lose money too. odd.
                  what are they supposed to do? they have no control over the company allowing you to get free crystal.... be grateful your server even allows that option unlike mine... besides FREE in this case comes with the risk of potentially not getting what you thought and actually getting something else completely ^_^
                  Server -Kabam English
                  Char Name - World
                  Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                  Guild - Reality(leader)
                  no longer playing

Comment

They will clearly tell us the same thing they tell you. They want the evidence.

Comment

9/10 times u get nothing.

Comment

9/10 times u get nothing.
                        yet it is still free.... better than wasting your money and getting nothing at all
                        Server -Kabam English
                        Char Name - World
                        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                        Guild - Reality(leader)
                        no longer playing

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          They will clearly tell us the same thing they tell you. They want the evidence.

there is one example. proof provided in the puush link in that thread. u can see the requirements etc for yourself. u can see that its been completed. they just refuse to pay out.

Comment

but heres the kicker. i do the EXACT same offers outside of r2games and get paid immediately

Comment

there is one example. proof provided in the puush link in that thread. u can see the requirements etc for yourself. u can see that its been completed. they just refuse to pay out.
                              ok did you even take the time to read my post on that thread? if not let me copy n paste....

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
                              - Your operating system or browser is not supported.<<< they can use this excuse if youre running dual operation systems and/or outdated systems(as of now up to windows vista and right before OS Lion are outdated and therefore meaning unsupported)
                              Server -Kabam English
                              Char Name - World
                              Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                              Guild - Reality(leader)
                              no longer playing

Comment

Working...
                              X