Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Items missing from item level packs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Items missing from item level packs!

The last to level up packs I received (33 and 34) do not contain ANY of the items when opens. Missed out on 2 pack expansions and a mana orb that I really needed. A little help? Where did they disappear to? And I did check my temp storage. User: 233737730

you have a random chance to receive those items it is not garunteed to get them.... you may have gotten a diffent item out of the group check again ^_^
    Server -Kabam English
    Char Name - World
    Level - Eidolon lvl 98
    Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
    Guild - Reality(leader)
    no longer playing

Comment

Oh.. I never realized that it was based on chance. It's starting to get really disappointing how much of this game is based on chance and you have to keep paying money for better chances. Good for business though. *SIGH*

Comment

When you receive the item pack if you read the description from the pack it says that you would randomly receive one item from the pack when you open it.

Always read the description of the pack because depending on what the pack is and what the pack is for, depends on whether it is one item, more than one item, or all the items in the pack. So make sure that in the future you read the description so you know for sure.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
        X