Too much LOADING TIME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much LOADING TIME!

I just entered the game and the game loads very slow. I have a good connection i can even stream HD Movies with ease. The issue is when I transfer from 1 map to another the loading takes forever...
    WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
    Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
    and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
    trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
    Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

yea whats up with this lag?

Comment

me too. I am currently using a gaming rig with at least 20mb/s internet speed yet Loading the game takes like forever.

Comment

make sure that your browser is clean, and that you have it set at the highest priority of your processes.

But depending on the time of day it is (if there are lots of events in the block of time coming up or going on) CS is just laggy, especially if you are on a busy server with lots of people alting events. It happens, most of us just deal with it.

Also try lots of different browsers, some people have better luck with different browsers. Lots of people on my server are having a LOT less lag with Opera at the moment.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
          make sure that your browser is clean, and that you have it set at the highest priority of your processes.

But depending on the time of day it is (if there are lots of events in the block of time coming up or going on) CS is just laggy, especially if you are on a busy server with lots of people alting events. It happens, most of us just deal with it.

Also try lots of different browsers, some people have better luck with different browsers. Lots of people on my server are having a LOT less lag with Opera at the moment.
          You can also check your plug ins and extensions and see if you have any unnecessary programs for Browsers such as safari I would recommend disabling extension all together.

Comment

Working...
          X