Fragarach Weap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragarach Weap

Why does a (Earthen) Fragarach Dagger V Have only 1% chance to frost when all the other fragarach weapons have 2%

Because each normal attack of rogue consists of 2 hits, so their frag's frost chance is halved. Still even with halved frost chance, in the end rogues can still technically have highest frost trigger rate overall due to them having highest attack speed

Comment

Please file a ticket and provide us the image of your weapon for us to assist and look into your problem.

Comment

Bump. I'm curious as to the answer this guy was given since clearly they never changed them to be equal which can only mean rogues frag weapons % are supposed to be halved.

Comment

nubheals already answered the issue, I don't see why a GM couldn't just tell that instead of calling it a "problem".
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Oh, I know. Clearly though frost was meant to be halved on rogues frag to balance the fact they attack twice as often per round, same with sunder. So why haven't the skills on the perfect frag received the same treatment. Perhaps a dev who is biased towards rogues not making the correct change?

Comment

Working...
            X