Can't access csr2games :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access csr2games :(

I have just recharged a big amount of crystals,just got a fire lord and was in the middle of dropping torches for a torch party I lost connection all of a sudden and since the cannot access the web site anymore,not even r2games.com..just the forum site .. Click image for larger version

Name:	cs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	1742001 this is all i get and ive been trying to access the site for like 2 hours now.. i just spent a **** load of money so im so upset over this..my wifi is fine,loading videos and other games instantly.. please help me,i replied to a previous ticket via email and r2 says its my connection problem but its completely fine.. can anybody tell me what i should do?? i restarted my laptop already,reconnected my internet connection and i still get the same result

My suggestion is this: Try using another browser... Like Firefox or Opera... Sometimes the browser is the problem... I have had this problem before as well... I am sorry that this happened to you... But I hope this helps.

Note: Also try reinstalling chrome... This is also something that has helped me in the past.
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

Comment

Opera will usually be the browser to run it in the end, it's my faithful back up browser. Ie, FF, and Opera.

Game: Crystal Saga
      Char name : (K1)Azaleic

Level : 150 Eido
      _________
      Game : Monkey King Online
      Name: Azaleic
      Level : 90
      Server: [S31] Hall of Frost
      BR:135115

Comment

Yea I have had this issue occasionally as well, I normally just clear cookies and that solves it , but just in case that doesn't work have more than 1 browser as suggested above , I use Chrome , Opera , and Safari and i would agree opera seems to be the least prone to issues / crash . Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
        X