Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

account problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account problem

goodafternoon admin. my friend got a problem in log in hes account .. he forgot password .. and then he's email is de activate.. means he's email is to old and recycled, is there any solution to retrieve hes account? thank you advance..

He needs to file a ticket here: http://tickets.r2games.com/
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

he knows email address but he forgot hes username.. because its old

Comment

He'll need to make a new account and file a ticket on it to try and get the old account back. However, he's going to have to prove that the old account is his and if he's already forgot things like the account name on the old account, he might have a hard time doing that.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

i see oki thanks for reply

Comment

Working...
          X