Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Increasingly Upset by the Hour.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasingly Upset by the Hour.

Like I said in my support ticket i sent hours ago. I purchased 1000 crystal yesterday around 11:29 server time. The money has been taken out of my paypal
    account and says the order has been completed. Same with my r2 order history..."order complete" It has been well over 24 hours since i made my purchase. It is
    now 10:19 pm my time and 20:23 server time. Id really like to know where my money went if i have no crystal showing up in my account. I have no problem giving R2 money to enhance my gaming experience but if its going to be like this every time then my money will go elsewhere. Tell me whats going on. Click image for larger version

Name:	adsfasdfadsfasdf.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	1742153

Please give us your ticket number and we'll get on it.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

My ticket number is #21631
      Thank you

Comment

We are currently on it.
        Please wait for your crystals to arrive. PM me again of your said issue if it doesn't arrive in around 24 hours, thank you for purchasing and have a nice day!

Useless
        ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
        Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Thank you so much VicZar. I received my stuff. Thanks again for the help

Comment

Working...
          X