Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Marriage Rings

Hi

I have 2 Marriage Protection Rings. Level 5 (10% hp) and level 1 (5% hp). Funny thing is, it adds 5% hp when my health goes below 5%. What should I do to make the level 5 ring in used and instead ditch away the lvl 1 5% protection buff? It's unfair if you have the lvl 5 protection ring but instead only could use the level 1 5% protection ring. Afterall I have spent time and crystal to make a level 5 protection ring.... Please help.

Best regards
    Me
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

destroy them both and u get 25% hp boost and restore 25% when under 25%. (u just got trolled sucker)

Comment

I threw away my Lv. 1 when I still had a Lv. 5 ring. The Lv. 5 should come back into place once the Lv. 1 is gone.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Okay I will throw away the lvl 1 ring.

Oh btw that is a bad one. I didn't fall for that cause 5+10=15% not 25% :P

Comment

Originally posted by StarryNighty View Post
          destroy them both and u get 25% hp boost and restore 25% when under 25%. (u just got trolled sucker)
          LOL thats not very nice :P

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            I threw away my Lv. 1 when I still had a Lv. 5 ring. The Lv. 5 should come back into place once the Lv. 1 is gone.
            my friend remarried today. he has 2 marriage protection rings now, 1 level 5 ring (from the previous marriage) and 1 level 1 today. he has the level 1 buff activated now. he asked my advised on how to get the level 5 buff to work and told him your advice here that he is to throw the level 1 ring. now, he doesnt have any marriage buff at all. he tried reloading but still no marriage buff. please help, as somehow its my fault he doesnt have the buff now.

Comment

Wahaha. I didn't manage throw away cause I'm okay with lvl 1 buffs. And I won't throw away what my wife gave me during the wedding. It's agift from her so I just keep it. What u need to do is to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                LOL thats not very nice :P
                its only karma

Comment

Working...
                X