No lvl cap quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No lvl cap quest

So I'm level 134 and apparently I can't level up again... I have no quests available for my level or to raise level cap. I even walked the whole of bloody maplewoods etc, all the new area's looking for quests but there are none. what the hell? I just discovered a Dream-devouring crystal in my invent has it something to do with that????????????? If I destroy the dream-devouring thingy will it maybe bring my quests back and i can redo or something???
    Last edited by Thorn83; 01-04-2014, 04:48 AM.
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
    So I'm level 134 and apparently I can't level up again... I have no quests available for my level or to raise level cap. I even walked the whole of bloody maplewoods etc, all the new area's looking for quests but there are none. what the hell? I just discovered a Dream-devouring crystal in my invent has it something to do with that????????????? If I destroy the dream-devouring thingy will it maybe bring my quests back and i can redo or something???
    Dream-devouring crystal, haha.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

... what's your point?
      Thorne

Shadow Guild
      Eidolon Rogue
      Angel Island
      Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Ranger

Brakyn
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...