Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked

(S5)Wfkcjwd has stolen my main account which is dinostrik1
    He wont give it back he hasnt been online for ages now.
    my account name was dinostrik1 and he stole my character which is called (S9)Roxas he is lvl 63.
    gm's please help me what should i do?
    I tried clicking forgot password but it dosnt work i dont get the forgot password email please help me please

please someone help me

Comment

try filing a ticket
      IGN: (J3)xKirito
      Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
      ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

i just filed one now

Comment

O_O lier ***

Comment

i was talking to my freind he said (S9)Roxas gave him his account for rage quitting from being kosed by our guild

Comment

and why would a eidolon around the same level ever want to hack a mortal? explain that much... my god ppl will do anything to get at me

Comment

My friend not hack a mortal, and i know toshiro good.... he not a hacker! so ****.

Comment

If it's true that you got hacked then you must show proof of it, for example logging in with an alt and get screenies and all that jazz.
                  If you can't show proof... then you are most likely the one who will end up banned, for telling lies and trying to make that guy seem bad.
                  Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                  Name: Lunaria
                  Class: Fire Mage
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 125+
                  Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                  Honor Rank: Emperor
                  Mount: Super Jiyaori
                  Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                  Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                  Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                  Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

If you have any proof that you've been hacked, it'll be great for the GMs to see. But they will not just hand over an account because someone whines about it in the forums. It's simply a security issue, not because they dont trust you.
                    Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                    I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

you could just use your email to regain control of your account.he couldnt change it i think coz you have to confirm to your email before changing the original email.
                      hope it works

Server: (S58)LazYbOy
                      Name: TeamBaguio
                      Class: Combat Rouge
                      Plane: Mortal
                      Level: 77
                      Guild: Unstoppable
                      Honor Rank: Duke
                      Mount: White Griffin
                      Wings: Angel Lord Wings
                      Weapon: Superior Frag III
                      WifeeMiGodSnow
                      Pet:Plush Teddy,and the Dino xD

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyPrideBaguio View Post
                        you could just use your email to regain control of your account.he couldnt change it i think coz you have to confirm to your email before changing the original email.
                        hope it works
                        if the email is BOUND it should work. Otherwise, the person can change the email..
                        Originally posted by Dr.Q
                        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

http://support.r2games.com file a ticket here please , you will be asked to provide a lot of very specific information , if you have any payment records of purchasing vip or crystals that will be very helpful in recovering your account so attach any screen shot like that to the ticket if possible.

Comment

Working...
                          X