Payment Verified and Received, No Crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Verified and Received, No Crystal

I bought crystal using Paypal today. I did not receive the crystal nor the bonus pack. I am used to these transactions being instantaneous (though this is the first time I've spent money on R2Games).
    Paypal has verified that I have been charged, and my bank account is reflecting the charge. I have received confirmation emails from both Paypal and Ultimate Pay.

R2Games Transaction ID: 201401161310175290
    R2Games Account Name: 47388573
    Description: 1000 Crystal ( Bonus Items)
    Amount: $9.99
    UltimatePay Order Number: 875-1122-235318
    UltimatePay Transaction ID: {342b9c9e-d4ed-4f9f-ba4c-13cdebe9700d**
    Service: R2Games by R2Games
    Payment Method: PayPal Express Checkout
    Is it normal for it to be this slow? I also have an issue where I swore it said somewhere I had to be ONLINE to receive my bonus pack, but I need to get going to my job in less than an hour.

Originally posted by Geminai View Post
    I bought crystal using Paypal today. I did not receive the crystal nor the bonus pack. I am used to these transactions being instantaneous (though this is the first time I've spent money on R2Games).
    Paypal has verified that I have been charged, and my bank account is reflecting the charge. I have received confirmation emails from both Paypal and Ultimate Pay.

Is it normal for it to be this slow? I also have an issue where I swore it said somewhere I had to be ONLINE to receive my bonus pack, but I need to get going to my job in less than an hour.
    Give it a bit of time, when you get back from work, and you still don't have the crystals, file a ticket with some sort of proof of purchase and send me the ticket number so I can forward it for you.
    internet sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Predator View Post
      Give it a bit of time, when you get back from work, and you still don't have the crystals, file a ticket with some sort of proof of purchase and send me the ticket number so I can forward it for you.
      [strike]Alright, thank you. I'm new at Crystal Saga.
      Do you know if I'll need to leave my character Idle while I'm at work to get the bonus pack if it goes through while at work?[/strike]

I jynxed myself. My crystals are there. Thank you for your time.
      Last edited by Geminai; 01-16-2014, 12:52 PM. Reason: Situation Updated

Comment

Originally posted by Geminai View Post
        [strike]Alright, thank you. I'm new at Crystal Saga.
        Do you know if I'll need to leave my character Idle while I'm at work to get the bonus pack if it goes through while at work?[/strike]

I jynxed myself. My crystals are there. Thank you for your time.
        No problem!
        internet sensation

Comment

Working...
        X