Got A Question Gm About Fruits...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got A Question Gm About Fruits...

I got Alots of sacred fruit level 3-4-5... And double click on them ... but now when i double click on them they write me on the middle of my screen that a have already done that... So what wrongs... i spent like 3k xtals to get them and cant use them all.............. Do they have a limite per days or what ? Answer me please !!! i dont wanna waste my xtals for them and cant use them...

Btw.. if i cant use them i want my Crystal back for sure i dont wanna spent xtals like hell for nothing if you know what i mean!!!

Comment

Or it's a bug from R2, i never heard about a limit. I hope they will offer you an other 4k crystal to refound you. Good luck man
      if you've never lost your mind, then you've never followed your heart

Comment

you can only consume 15 fruits per day. i know its stupid, but what do you expect. its R2 after all. iff youre gonna spend crystal on upgrading your toon buy wisdom pearls

Comment

If you are using crystal . You can have 50/50 attemps.
          If you are using gold . You can have 10/10 attemps per day.
          You can press " UNLOCK " for I think purple fruits or oranges one (big chances getting them) XD.
          And "A maximum of 15 Sacred Fruits can be applied on your character per day."
          If you can't use it today . you can use it to the next day. :P Your xtal is not a waste `.`

For further more question you can simple visits this guide :

1.http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Fruit-System
          2.http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ghlight=fruits
          Attached Files
          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
            If you are using crystal . You can have 50/50 attemps.
            If you are using gold . You can have 10/10 attemps per day.
            You can press " UNLOCK " for I think purple fruits or oranges one (big chances getting them) XD.
            And "A maximum of 15 Sacred Fruits can be applied on your character per day."
            If you can't use it today . you can use it to the next day. :P Your xtal is not a waste `.`
            Exactly right, you are limited to how many fruits can be used per day so use what you can and save the rest for the next day.

Comment

Working...
            X