why so much money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so much money

Why do they make crystal saga so hard to play for F2P ppl like me? i have a lvl 41 dps mage and once i hit lvl 50 i can't do tents cause it cost way to freaking much and i can't cash in 3.2k $ for max tents so plz R2games make a system for f2p so we have a chance or lower your standers,ive seen alot of ppl mad about this so plz do something and also plz work on the sever lag it's rlly annoying! plz R2games i love cs but i hate how i stand no chance in any pvp events! LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE R2GAMES!!!!!!!!!

Tenet is a fairly new feature; no "regular" mortal was OP before it was released and you, as a mortal, shouldn't stress over it. If you don't have money to max it, don't. Many players, even eidolons far beyond your CS years, haven't the finances to max tenet. Instead of worrying about tenet, try doing what the rest of us did before that feature -- work on your toon the old fashioned way. Level, build yourself, learn the game instead of worrying over something like maxing tenet.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      Tenet is a fairly new feature; no "regular" mortal was OP before it was released and you, as a mortal, shouldn't stress over it. If you don't have money to max it, don't. Many players, even eidolons far beyond your CS years, haven't the finances to max tenet. Instead of worrying about tenet, try doing what the rest of us did before that feature -- work on your toon the old fashioned way. Level, build yourself, learn the game instead of worrying over something like maxing tenet.
      Exactly. You can be strong without cashing. And you can get cash shop items without cashing as well. There have actually been lots of things going on that gave pearls of wisdom. There was a fantastic Christmas event that gave pearls of wisdom. Loved that event. Basically, if you a mortal, then you have a long way to go anyways. You should really be focusing on leveling your character, and working on your soul at this point in the game. Yes, cashers are going to have an advantage because the can massive cash in tenets. But then there are a lot of cashers that sell POW and GPOW as well, to help others while they help themselves. But as a mortal the best thing to work on is your soul and your lvl. Personally, where tenets would be nice, even with them you will not be able to compete with super cashers, that have cashed massive into their beast soul, their runes, and now their chi, along with tenets. But, Create alts, farm items that you need, as well as items that you can sell. Stockpile gold, because when you become a much higher rebirthed level then you are going to need the gold. Work on your weapon (because that is important as well) Stockpile roses (that you can get from the quiz) and work on your blessings. Earn charm, then you can turn that charm into crystal. There are LOTS and LOTS of ways to be super strong without being a casher.

For that matter one of the strongest toons on my server is a priest, that was not cashed. And he is scary as all get out. He can kill 99% of the major cashers. First, that is hard for a priest ever, even a blood priest. But it is hard to compete at all with the massive cashers if you are not one. But if you do the right things. And you improve your toon in the proper way, you do not need to be a casher to compete. You just need to know what you are doing.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
      X