Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

s55OfffSpring gone due to dc almost 2 months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s55OfffSpring gone due to dc almost 2 months

plss do reconsider my application iwas too bz and i forgot that i have 1 alt that was gone with items
    it is just an alt whos item are so important @ me

*plss help

Define "gone", because toons don't just disappear simply because you haven't logged in, unless it was a toon less than level 20 and was swept.

If you just forgot your password or your toon was hacked/deleted and all that jazz, you're going to have to file a support ticket. If your toon no longer exists and you convince R2 to restore it, they -will not- restore the items that were lost. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      Define "gone", because toons don't just disappear simply because you haven't logged in, unless it was a toon less than level 20 and was swept.

If you just forgot your password or your toon was hacked/deleted and all that jazz, you're going to have to file a support ticket. If your toon no longer exists and you convince R2 to restore it, they -will not- restore the items that were lost. Good luck.
      This is exactly what you will have to do http://support.r2games.com

Comment

Working...
      X