freacken help me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freacken help me

hi iv been playing this game on and off for 3 to 4 years and it seems iv forgotin my pasword is thire another way to retrive besides yahoo becuse it seems i forgot the old password to my yahoo as well please help dont want to start all over.
    Last edited by MisterCuddles; 02-15-2014, 11:01 PM. Reason: remove email for player safety

please file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

my borther says i cant get the account back unless i paid for some thing off of it is that true i hope not

Comment

Originally posted by thelostking68 View Post
        my borther says i cant get the account back unless i paid for some thing off of it is that true i hope not
        You'd have to somehow prove that the account is your's; it's not as simple as providing an e-mail (else pilots would be able to snag others' accounts with just that). Even as a non-casher, you have other methods of proving the account is your's. I'm sure R2 will ask you for your IP address and/or the date of registration, and if everything matches, they'll move forward with the process.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
          You'd have to somehow prove that the account is your's; it's not as simple as providing an e-mail (else pilots would be able to snag others' accounts with just that). Even as a non-casher, you have other methods of proving the account is your's. I'm sure R2 will ask you for your IP address and/or the date of registration, and if everything matches, they'll move forward with the process.
          you will be required to provide answers to a lot of specific questions , and the process will not be fast.

Comment

Working...
          X