Baught Crystals and Have NOT Received them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baught Crystals and Have NOT Received them

My Name is Joekills44 and i play on s68 silver hollow, i baught 2k crystals yesterday morning and still have not received them, could you please fix this problem

Was it your first transaction? If it was, it may take up to 24 hours for your goodies to be delivered. If it's not your first transaction, first check the status of your order to make sure that it was completed (sometimes it hangs around pending or just becomes an incomplete order). If it wasn't your first transaction (or if it was and you waited 24 hours), file a ticket.

Comment

It was my first transaction and it has been over 24 hrs plus i already made a ticket and still no reply

Comment

I can haz ticket number?
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

honestly i cant find the number bc i cant remember what email i set up with this game

Comment

Well that's quite an issue we have here.
            Try going HERE and see if the e-mail is written there so you can check it out.

Comment

should i just make a new ticket?

Comment

That would be your best bet.
                Make sure you write down your ticket number this type, guy.

Comment

k made a new one 41754

Comment

i made another ticket, still no response from anyone, can u please help me? new ticket number is 41803

Comment

Originally posted by Joekills44 View Post
                      i made another ticket, still no response from anyone, can u please help me? new ticket number is 41803
                      Forwarded no need to write any more tickets lol , just be patient while this gets sorted out for you, hopefully should be quick.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                        Forwarded no need to write any more tickets lol , just be patient while this gets sorted out for you, hopefully should be quick.
                        I hope so bc as of tomorrow morning it will have been 72hrs and nothing

Comment

Working...
                        X