Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eidolon - Sacred Space Part2: Lasting time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eidolon - Sacred Space Part2: Lasting time

So there was a fix with today's maintenance: a typo.
    Now it looks even worse?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sacredspace2.png
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	1732397

shows it lasts 20sec, but it doesn't? you cast it for 10sec and then it's finished.

If it's a mere typo and not meant to be consecutive casting, change the cooldown to 20sec and lasting to 10sec, or casting into channeling and cooldown only starts after it's finished (and confirm this).

However, since many are actually complaining about the skill, it would be interesting to see this skill with a 10sec cast and equal cooldown making it a consecutive cast: actually proper healing skill worthy of Eidolon. Would have a use by then in more occasions than just ladder.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Yeah.. I've noticed this as well. It seems to still do the same thing it's always done. You channel it for ten seconds and then when you're done, two seconds later you can cast again. There aren't any healing affects after you're done channeling, so what is this '20 seconds' it says in the description?
    â™”
    Vampire Prince
    • Server: Aurora Point
    • Character: Alexmancerx
    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
    • Level: Eidolon 120
    • Guild: TheWanted
    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

two seconds later you can re-cast it? tried timing it, came around 6sec cooldown still after the cast finished. The current description is a worse typo than before or the skill isn't working like it should? (continue healing after the cast has been done for a few ticks?)
      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
      IGN: Smurfs16
      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

When I first got this skill I was doubtful about how useful it was. By the description I thought it had an induction of 10 seconds before it was cast, then the effect would last 20 seconds. After finally getting and using it, I found this skill completely useless and ineffective. The wording of the skill is completely wrong, we get only 5 heals and we can't cast it for another 10 seconds after. It needs to be fixed desperately. Priests are a great class, until the go eidelon then the only benefit they get is the skill pts and attr. pts.

Comment

Tested it, regardless of what you're cast speed is, it still cast/channelling for 10 seconds and cool down for 10 seconds = 20 seconds.
          That's what the description meant.
          I'm a support type eidolon priest and i love this skill, 3 aoe heal helps alot when doing ladder. But I wished Sacred Space works just like Holy Light.
          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Working...
          X