Lost my Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my Account

Ever since,I began playing this game,i have to constantly reset my password on my main account. My other accounts seem to save the password. I tried correcting the problem by logging on from my MSN account. Currently,my MSN account is the only account that will show up on my main account,and it has no characters made at all. Now it seems that the first account i ever made on r2games.com is missing. If anyone else has had this issue,or any other suggestion,id much appreciate it. This account has has all my great gear and contains the most gold on it.
    Thank You,
    Oceanflame

Serverark Forest
    Characters:Oceanflame lvl 40
    VioletMagic lvl33
    SeaStar lvl 32

You should probably file a support ticket for this issue.

Comment

Thank you and I have already!! Waiting for a response on the issue.

Comment

Toon restoration can take a longggg time -- my friend who had her account hacked and deleted had to wait over two months for R2 to restore it. Hopefully your problem doesn't get dragged out that long. Good luck! >.<

Comment

Thank you,but i think i just need my email unbound.

Comment

If you can provide you ticket # for me I can forward it for you and try to get this resolved a bit faster.

Comment

Thank you MisterCuddlles. When i first opened a ticket it was with this #52528. Then when after i read about bound emails i filed another ticket #52778. I received a response on that ticket number and they asked for my email associated with the lost account
              and I gave it to them. So now im just waiting for resolution.

Oceanflame

Comment

I just recieved a response from R2 Cherry. They gave me a new account name and password. But when i used it the same account name came up. This account is completely empty,while my account had a lvl 40 Knight and a lvl 1 priest made on it. Please ask them to reset this email because its constantly causing problems.
                Thanks
                Oceanflame

Comment

Originally posted by LanaMage View Post
                  I just recieved a response from R2 Cherry. They gave me a new account name and password. But when i used it the same account name came up. This account is completely empty,while my account had a lvl 40 Knight and a lvl 1 priest made on it. Please ask them to reset this email because its constantly causing problems.
                  Thanks
                  Oceanflame
                  If your account only had a lv40 knight on it the easiest thing to do is just use a different email and create a new character (I know that kinda sucks) but it will be a lot faster than trying to get staff to change the email for you. and lv40 should only take a few days at most.
                  If your set on using the character you already created then you will need to talk to R2 Staff again and see what can be done.

Comment

Working...
                  X