Chi System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi System

I tried upgrading my Chi a bit today, it took me about $36 to get one purification on the first level of the spirit Chi. Now you havta purify it 9 times to get 1 level on your Chi. Assuming it takes $36 per purification it would cost around about $324 to get me to level one of the spirit Chi, which only grants 100 Patk. And then if you go off $324 for 1 level and times that by 21 that would make it $6804 to upgrade to the Hegemon Chi. (Approximately, probably more) Don't you think this is just a little overpriced R2 for the little stats it grants? I am a big casher, but i am not willing to cash this much haha...
    Level: 147
    Plane:Eidolon
    Guild: (S29)Kogarasumaru
    Honor: Emperor
    Server: (S29) Molten Highlands
    Class: Rogue
    Pet: Golden Teddy Bear (PedoBear) Generation 4
    Mount: Super Kyubi, Generation 2

~Insert Something Inspirational Here~

If you love competition, that's the system for you.
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

At this point in the game I would not recommend Chi, there are many other systems that are less expensive and grant better stats.
      beast soul , heraldry , tenets , divine soul , and monster book might be a better place to direct your cash =/

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
        At this point in the game I would not recommend Chi, there are many other systems that are less expensive and grant better stats.
        beast soul , heraldry , tenets , divine soul , and monster book might be a better place to direct your cash =/
        A moderator telling us not to spend money for a game??

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
          I'm telling you if your going to spend $6800 you won't get much out of Chi.
          I play the game and I do cash, my opinion is Chi is much to expensive when you can max other systems for much less and get much more stats.
          If your maxed tenets , beast soul , heraldry ect then sure go for it max that Chi :3
          Last edited by MisterCuddles; 03-10-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            Let's rephrase Cuddles' post then.
            Spend your money on other systems, assuming you WANT to, like Tenets, Monster Handbook, etc. which provide better stats for a lot cheaper in the beginning. Then hit Chi when there's nothing else more to really progress on.

Sound better guy?

Who knows, maybe we'll find some event or permanent way to obtain the materials just as easily.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
            X