ok this is really weird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok this is really weird

Got one toon on himeng valley US east PvP and another toon on Angel Island US east PvE. The US east PvE server is now 1 hour ahead of the US east PvP server. How is that possible since they are both East coast servers?

Originally posted by KOBALOI View Post
    Got one toon on himeng valley US east PvP and another toon on Angel Island US east PvE. The US east PvE server is now 1 hour ahead of the US east PvP server. How is that possible since they are both East coast servers?
    Daylight savings time, I guess it just didn't kick in at the same time on both servers should be normal tomorrow I would assume.

Comment

Daylight Savings occurred Sunday morning of US Time at 1 AM, March 9th which pushed the day one hour ahead.
      Daylight Savings will not end until 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 2nd.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

They should both be the same server time as they are BOTH east coast servers. They are off by one hour from each other which makes no sense as they are in the SAME time zone! By the way it is Monday now so I wont expect a change now until update.
        Last edited by KOBALOI; 03-10-2014, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KOBALOI View Post
          They should both be the same server time as they are BOTH east coast servers. They are off by one hour from each other which makes no sense as they are in the SAME time zone! By the way it is Monday now so I wont expect a change now until update.
          Yes, I guess a few of the servers did not automatically change to DST that should be corrected during maint. =/

Comment

Working...
          X