Vip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip

Ok i cashed for vip and i still want but if i don't want system to keep taking money from me skillrix or something it takes me money evertime i cashed something can u help me out thank you

well you can't call it "cash" if you don't pay.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRogueGwi View Post
      Ok i cashed for vip and i still want but if i don't want system to keep taking money from me skillrix or something it takes me money evertime i cashed something can u help me out thank you
      never use Credit Card in any R2games games, use UGC or any similar, because if you did use CC or any any similar to it, they will take you money/steal from you, it happen to me before, i did filed a ticket about the problem but i got no response/reply.
      Last edited by Arceur; 03-24-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

wow that **. i don't care for it taking my money for vip but if i cash 500 xtals and they take 20$ that's weird to me

Comment

Not really sure what you are talking about ...
          If you buy vip with a credit card it will renew every 28days (1month vip subscription) so maybe that is what you are trying to say?

Comment

Moved to general support.

Comment

hi .. i have a problem ... i really want to cancel my vip right after expires one i have right now.. i want to stop paying for something i dont want.. i would like you to cancel my vip after 30 days from now.. its 25th march 2014 right now.. thx otherwise i will talk to my lawyer

Comment

please reply to my post

Comment

Originally posted by tulga222 View Post
                  hi .. i have a problem ... i really want to cancel my vip right after expires one i have right now.. i want to stop paying for something i dont want.. i would like you to cancel my vip after 30 days from now.. its 25th march 2014 right now.. thx otherwise i will talk to my lawyer
                  File a ticket here http://support.r2games.com and ask to have it canceled.
                  I assure you contacting a lawyer over a subscription you are paying for will get you nowhere, just ask to have it canceled .....

Comment

Working...
                  X