Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How can you just pretend like nothing R2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you just pretend like nothing R2?

Heya there

I've been writing back and forth with several GM's from R2 - I've had several tickets running about a casher announcing illegal MMO sellers - I've provided screenshots as well as plenty of evidence for them to draw conclusions and for them to actually act out from it - But yet they seem to be careless due to the amount he have been cashing into this game.

I don't like the fact that nothing is happening in any such way and that he just remain untouched after advertising such things - It's a break of R2's Terms of Service - It's stated in these Terms that it's illegal.

"Terms of Service:
    R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game (see “no ownership rights in account” above). You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game."

It's the second ticket i've had up by now and it's quite disturbing and nothing less than lousy that R2' stops all response for weeks and leaves him remain untouched - At some points, it's to me atleast considered as pretty much defending this player even tho he have been doing something illegal.

I myself feel screwed over at so many points, i am feeling ignored aswell as being worthless to R2 even tho i'm a casher myself but not at the same rate as this player spoken of - I'm feeling lousy aswell as a fool due to this treatment from R2.

I've had provided evidence where he actually advertises it, i've provided evidence where he admits he did it - I've done everything needed for R2 to act out from it and make sure for R2 to keep their stuff straight and make sure that this place will be a fair and trustworthy place to be - But yet they seem careless.

I know people who got banned or gotten sanctions for a lot less than this, unreasonable bans and so on.. Just a few weeks ago i got banned for inappropiate words within the chats - A friend of mine even ended up getting banned for hooking within Avernal Realm - In fact i could continue - However i'm not going to.

As for now i don't post those screenshots and i don't mention any such names within this topic but i'd like some feedback concerning this so please don't hesitate with a response.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely
    (S37)Afrodite
    IGN: Afrodite
    Class: Knight
    Level: 150, Eidolon
    Server: Cheurna Gorge
    Guild: EviL

Unfortunately, from a previous experience with dealing with R2 and reporting illegal activity, the amount of cash a player spends increases the chances of game-invicibility. :3 If they've fed R2's piggybank enough, they enter this god-zone where reports don't affect them. I've been in constant contact with a moderator who actively assisted me in my reporting of a player's illegal activity with point-blank evidence/screenshots, and the GMs more or less ignored the case, even ignoring him when he checked for updates on the matter. I no longer care to report or even expect R2 to step above their money-grabbing judgments. Feel trolled, because we are, lol.

Comment

The only thing they are doing to themselfs doing like this is digging their own grave to be honest - I know for once since this begun that i've a whole new point of view about R2's policy - They claim themselfs no one is getting special treatment, yet here they are giving it.
      Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      Unfortunately, from a previous experience with dealing with R2 and reporting illegal activity, the amount of cash a player spends increases the chances of game-invicibility. :3 If they've fed R2's piggybank enough, they enter this god-zone where reports don't affect them. I've been in constant contact with a moderator who actively assisted me in my reporting of a player's illegal activity with point-blank evidence/screenshots, and the GMs more or less ignored the case, even ignoring him when he checked for updates on the matter. I no longer care to report or even expect R2 to step above their money-grabbing judgments. Feel trolled, because we are, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Zikzo1 View Post
        The only thing they are doing to themselfs doing like this is digging their own grave to be honest - I know for once since this begun that i've a whole new point of view about R2's policy - They claim themselfs no one is getting special treatment, yet here they are giving it.
        R2 only abides to their policies at their given convenience, as you now know. They won't shoot themselves in the foot if adhering to their rules interferes with their profits. Still, I wish you the best on your endeavors with the company as I've given up my own. Maybe one day they'll get a hearing aid and listen to the players, however unlikely that is. XD

Comment

Thank you - Hopefully they'll start listening indeed - But as you said, quite a bit unlikely lol
          Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
          R2 only abides to their policies at their given convenience, as you now know. They won't shoot themselves in the foot if adhering to their rules interferes with their profits. Still, I wish you the best on your endeavors with the company as I've given up my own. Maybe one day they'll get a hearing aid and listen to the players, however unlikely that is. XD

Comment

Wish r2 get people (or volunteers) to manually ban/boot out
            these bots they are currently crowding all L and parked viveca
            Click image for larger version

Name:	bots L1.png
Views:	1
Size:	364.1 KB
ID:	1684354

Name:	bots L2.png
Size:	359.5 KB
ID:	1684355

Name:	bots L3.png
Size:	334.8 KB
ID:	1684356

Name:	bots L4.png
Size:	383.4 KB
ID:	1684357

Name:	bots L5.png
Size:	343.7 KB
ID:	1684358

and their usual laggy area>.<

Name:	L4 usually seen where bots parked.png
Size:	529.3 KB
ID:	1684359
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I don't speak of bots - I am speaking of a high casher which clearly is allowed to do whatever he seems to like due to hes amount of cashing he is allowed to break any such rule R2 have stated within their Terms of Service which where they also are refering to that no one gets special treatment
              Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
              Wish r2 get people (or volunteers) to manually ban/boot out
              these bots they are currently crowding all L and parked viveca
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]79178[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]79179[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]79180[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]79181[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]79182[/ATTACH]

and their usual laggy area>.<
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]79183[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Zikzo1 View Post
                I don't speak of bots - I am speaking of a high casher which clearly is allowed to do whatever he seems to like due to hes amount of cashing he is allowed to break any such rule R2 have stated within their Terms of Service which where they also are refering to that no one gets special treatment

ofcourse there are VIP treatment for those.. that also applies in Real life, where the top cashers gets privileges to make them cash more.
                And logically, getting those special treatment is correct way to treat special costumers(aka cashers).

btw.. do u hvse screen shot of those.. cashers announcing stuffs? it might help identify/verify and ban them.
                Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 03-31-2014, 05:31 AM.
                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Yep i do - Also have posted them within the tickets several times - Yet they tend they say "The person have been giving a proper sanction" And yet nothing have happened in any such way - They're literally careless wether someone is breaking their rules if this person is a casher
                  Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                  ofcourse there are VIP treatment for those.. that also applies in Real life, where the top cashers gets privileges to make them cash more.
                  And logically, getting those special treatment is correct way to treat special costumers(aka cashers).

btw.. do u hvse screen shot of those.. cashers announcing stuffs? it might help identify/verify and ban them.

Comment

Working...
                  X