Sengnolia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sengnolia

I know this has already been posted sometimes but spawn killing needs to end.I was kicked out of seng for not moving well your wondering,why didn't i just move?,well aparently this guy kept killing me so i couldnt move the spawn area or anythng,I was to late to X it out to so yeah >_>,there should a wall or something that were players from the other team are not able to cross the spawn area it's really getting on my nerves where I can't even move anymore because of the spawn killing.Thank for your time.

sincerly from, _Death_Star_XXX
    I WUMBO,YOU WUMBO,HE SHE WE WUMBO,WUMBOING,WUMBOLOGY,THE STUDY OF WUMBO..COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS 1ST GRADE!- Patrick Star

Alt of the famous wisteria589

(S6)Xhera ~♥
    Some lvl42 something mortal noob mage alt

LIVING LIKE LARRY BISHES!!

just log off when youre being spawnkilled before time tickling then relog after some time of when seng is over so you wouldnt be kicked, thats the only way i know for aoe failed to work sometimes
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I reported that too several times. As a side note if u log off dead at spawn u get kicked out of seng too sometimes. It seems R2g is not all that interested in our complaints unfortunately. It's a game bug and it should receive the attention of the devs team

PS spawn killing is for weaklings that can t kill the normal/fair way, that's all there s to it

Comment

I kinda agree on the wall thing xD. Then some other "people" won't kill me.
        ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

+1
          Sick of that lame S34 lamers always spawn killing in seng

Comment

Working...
          X