X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _Death_Star_XXX
    started a topic Sengnolia

Sengnolia

I know this has already been posted sometimes but spawn killing needs to end.I was kicked out of seng for not moving well your wondering,why didn't i just move?,well aparently this guy kept killing me so i couldnt move the spawn area or anythng,I was to late to X it out to so yeah >_>,there should a wall or something that were players from the other team are not able to cross the spawn area it's really getting on my nerves where I can't even move anymore because of the spawn killing.Thank for your time.

sincerly from, _Death_Star_XXX

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    +1
    Sick of that lame S34 lamers always spawn killing in seng

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    I kinda agree on the wall thing xD. Then some other "people" won't kill me.

Leave a comment:

• R22059759
    replied
    I reported that too several times. As a side note if u log off dead at spawn u get kicked out of seng too sometimes. It seems R2g is not all that interested in our complaints unfortunately. It's a game bug and it should receive the attention of the devs team

PS spawn killing is for weaklings that can t kill the normal/fair way, that's all there s to it

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    just log off when youre being spawnkilled before time tickling then relog after some time of when seng is over so you wouldnt be kicked, thats the only way i know for aoe failed to work sometimes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X