Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lost 50DC, Mystery xD (Mod Replied)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost 50DC, Mystery xD (Mod Replied)

It is possible for one to lose items peculiarly? Cause I have 129 dc atm after that it turned to 79 dc after I relogged xD
    Anyone have some thoughts on it? Maybe i toss it away or it just magically disappeared. If so could I track that I did toss it away? But those dc were stack together so if I toss it it will be the full 129dc being tossed. Need some help Thank You!
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

I've never heard of this happening, but it sure sounds sucky. O___O; I'd hate to randomly lose my items.

Comment

You should send in a ticket to http://support.r2games.com, include the approximate time and date, the exact item name (as written on the item), and the approximate amount you are missing (not what you had in total, but what you are actually missing), and they will look at the logs to see where it went.

Your request should simply look like this: "At [date], around [time], I relogged and saw [amount] [item] missing from my inventory. Can you please look and see where they went?"
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        You should send in a ticket to http://support.r2games.com, include the approximate time and date, the exact item name (as written on the item), and the approximate amount you are missing (not what you had in total, but what you are actually missing), and they will look at the logs to see where it went.

Your request should simply look like this: "At [date], around [time], I relogged and saw [amount] [item] missing from my inventory. Can you please look and see where they went?"
        Thanks MemoryLane for that. I have already sent in a ticket and soon we will find out what happened haha xD Thanks

Comment

Thanks! Missing Dragon Crystals has been resolved. Thanks puppet and memorylane and r2

Comment

Congrats on getting them back,Do you mind saying what happened? O.o
            Originally posted by iTz_SoN
            I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
            I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
              Congrats on getting them back,Do you mind saying what happened? O.o
              so I was trying to enchant my frag at monster island. so I took 134dc and went to enchant it, one success and I stop cause that's how I enchant frag. one per day enchanting. after passing it I log off then came back to play again after a few hours... weirdly I notice it drops to 79dc even though I used up 4dc only xD so this is how it happens

Comment

Wow dang sorry that ended up happening o.o
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                  Wow dang sorry that ended up happening o.o
                  It's okay problem has be resolved still thank you all!

Comment

Working...
                  X