Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Bot post (so probably wasting my time)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Bot post (so probably wasting my time)

Maybe all items need to be non-tradable to stop malmmo bots.

It appears they now can change the lvls of their characters.

You only need to go to Revenants Vault on S49 and on each instance there are 2 or 3 lvl 60s(not 58 or 59) or lvl120 at the entrance so I don't know how many are actually inside the vault.

It is obvious that R2 are either unable or unwilling to do anything about the bots. And they are unwilling to give any powers to long standing players to police the servers (pve servers)
    So maybe the players can devise some sort of system that will enable certain items to be changed from non tradable to tradable by doing certain actions. But the items only become tradable for a limited time.

We need ideas. But then again would R2 even bother to take any notice, from previous experience they only now seem to care about new games and bringing in cash items to existing games.
    So probably wasting my time as the title says!

Originally posted by karneth View Post
    Maybe all items need to be non-tradable to stop malmmo bots.

It appears they now can change the lvls of their characters.

You only need to go to Revenants Vault on S49 and on each instance there are 2 or 3 lvl 60s(not 58 or 59) or lvl120 at the entrance so I don't know how many are actually inside the vault.

It is obvious that R2 are either unable or unwilling to do anything about the bots. And they are unwilling to give any powers to long standing players to police the servers (pve servers)
    So maybe the players can devise some sort of system that will enable certain items to be changed from non tradable to tradable by doing certain actions. But the items only become tradable for a limited time.

We need ideas. But then again would R2 even bother to take any notice, from previous experience they only now seem to care about new games and bringing in cash items to existing games.
    So probably wasting my time as the title says!
    You cant really say R2 only cares about the new games every game has its own separate staff.
    The bots have leveled up quickly by buying torches from Vivica when we had that event a few weeks ago.
    R2 is unwilling to give away powers that can very easily be abused for obvious reasons.
    The bots are a huge problem on CS I agree with that, currently they have been unable to find a permanent solution to the problem, but they are always looking for one.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
      You cant really say R2 only cares about the new games every game has its own separate staff.
      The bots have leveled up quickly by buying torches from Vivica when we had that event a few weeks ago.
      R2 is unwilling to give away powers that can very easily be abused for obvious reasons.
      The bots are a huge problem on CS I agree with that, currently they have been unable to find a permanent solution to the problem, but they are always looking for one.
      In the past we have seen the bots at varying levels never all the exact same levels and I find it hard to believe that all these bots were levelled by torches - especially the level 120 ones!
      Perhaps you should try deleting these level 60 and 120 bots and see if they come back with the high levels.

Comment

I have a super idiotic idea which is to delete all the character in certain servers where there are many bots ( well mostly all servers xD ) then after the characters are deleted , file a ticket on r2 and let them retrieved your characters data which I highly doubt would happen xD .
        " It doesn't matter if everything is fake 'cause for me It's my reality "

Comment

dang, is that what the bots are? o.0
          i thought that they were just...well, bots...sit around and do nothing :P

Comment

Working...
          X