Chocolate's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate's

Has anyone noticed that some events do not give Chocolates? i have not missed any events that give a single chocolate. Yet, i am missing 3 since yesterday. How is this possible? i turned everything in and it has 0 our of 0 in all events. Has anyone experienced this?
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Sup kid, could not help but answer this. You can only get 5 chocolates a day no matter what you do 5 is your limit. 1 from bath, 1 from logining on, 1 from GR, 1 from chocolate essence and lastly one from egg shells. In total 5 a day, at end of event 70 in total. As for experiencing this id say no as I don't care for this event, most useless event and for two weeks, how pointless. Honestly id rather take a token even other this at least it has its merits.
    Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
    Server: Glacial Planes.
    Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
    !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Originally posted by bla2400 View Post
      You can only get 5 chocolates a day no matter what you do 5 is your limit. 1 from bath, 1 from logining on, 1 from GR, 1 from chocolate essence and lastly one from egg shells. In total 5 a day, at end of event 70 in total.
      You can actually get 7 a day, you can get 2 for participating in the quiz, I posted this in the [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/17 Update and [Activity] Sweet Easter Treats threads on the first day of the event.

I agree though, this event is pretty bad, I don't bother with it either. Staying up til 3am and to collect eggshells, grinding all day for chocolate essence and running GR for 1 chocolate. No thanks, would have been a better idea if they replaced the GR event with Delivery or Guild Food Scramble at least, events that people actually still do.

Comment

Working...
      X