Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't even connect to a certain server!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't even connect to a certain server!

Okay. Haven't played the game for like, two years now, and it's insanely annoying that errors appears in the webpage.
    "Webpage error" (Google Chrome)
    "Try turning off your proxy or turning on your firewall bluh" (Mozilla Firefox)
    "Bruh" (Internet Conection)
    I hope the mods see this as soon as possible and FIX it. I'm sure it's not my internet connection because my net is running well, I already turned on my firewall and turned my proxy OFF. Freakishly annoying.

The reason why we suggest it might possibly be your connection is because a large majority of the users have not reported any issues logging in - a small percentage, yes. Because of such, it's most likely due to a personal issue rather than the platform's. Personally, I am also not encountering any trouble logging into CS.

The usual fixes are as follows: clear your browser history and cache, restart your router/modem/device, test different browsers, changing your DNS, and using a proxy (turning on, not off if you resort to this method) Many users, myself included, use HotSpot shield when encountering login issues, so I'd suggest that particular proxy, but note that it does have a lot of ads.

Comment

Another question; it's working now. But how do I fullscreen with my laptop? (Not the maximize and minimize thing, please)

Comment

Originally posted by puklot View Post
        Another question; it's working now. But how do I fullscreen with my laptop? (Not the maximize and minimize thing, please)
        Depending on the browser you're using, there's usually a "Fullscreen" option hiding somewhere. For Chrome, I believe the option is located in the menu located at the upper right hand corner. Try also pressing the F11 key to see if that switches you in and out of fullscreen.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-22-2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X