Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Glitched Monster Handbook Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitched Monster Handbook Quests

So, I've learned that if when you rebirth, if you delete your killling for the handbook quests to level up your monster handbook... that later down the road you can't reactivate it. Talking to a few others in the server I found out that they are having the same problem. Was wondering if a GM could loo at the issue and find out if there is anything they can do to fix this error, and get back to us. We have cashed and bought the Hand of Gods and would like to further work on t, but not being able to get the quest back to further level up our handbook is frustrating, Please help.
    Server: Kaymo Mountain
    Character: Chamile
    Class: Hybrid Mage Eidolon Lvl 150
    Guild: (S3)Legends Senator
    Spouse: (S3)T3TSU

Other games : R2 Dragon Pals
    Character: PlayerTwo
    Guild: Hunters Officer
    Spouse: PlayerOne

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
    -- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor

As far as I know, you'd have to relay this issue to the ticket team (http://support.r2games.com/) to see if they can manually restore it for you. However, they will ask for screenshots as stated by another user who had the same issue with abandoning the quest for rebirth. A way to retrieve the quest in-game should be implemented, but that's up to the devs to figure out.

Comment

weve sent a ticket and they just sent us a link to the forums about stuff we already know. we have tried everything there is nothing in the game allowing us to reactivate the quest. There are others in the game having the same issue

Comment

As a daily player myself, I am very familiar with the issues revolving around the Monster Handbook quest and its retrieval. Unfortunately, moderators have no jurisdiction over tech issues, so the forum is basically backtracking from the ticket team.

Comment

so basically the crystals that were wasted on buying hand of gods are worthless sincle he cant level up his book anymore.. since they wont get back to his reply he sent them after he filed the ticket. the only thing they techs have done is forwarded him a link to useless information we already know. none of this is helping.

Comment

Can you PM me your ticket number please?

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

BurningAngel I sent you 2 messages.

Comment

i have 2 fellow guild members who have had the same problem and both received the response of sorry there is unfortunately nothing we can do for you if you deleted the quest
                one of them sadly quit the other barely plays checks back weekly for fix but has been asked to stop sending tickets by the support team

Comment

any new information we havent heard anything new from the technical staff and the amount of tickets we have sent are stacking up.

Comment

The GMs have recently begun manually restoring Monster Handbook quests. Simply file a support ticket stating that you would like your quest restored, provide your IGN as well as your server, and the ticket staff will work with you from there. They will also require your toon to be online during implementation.

Comment

sigh

lol... sad to see how much of our posts you actually read.. if you scroll up I have already stated we have sent tickets... screen shots... have the gold... they have told us 3 maybe 4 times they have redone the quest.. have tried partying up with people who still have the quest while they turned it in to see if it would help and or open and all... we are online.. would you please send an ONLINE GM to help us. Kaymo mountain... Server 3.... IGN:T3TSU. is online always on and awaiting a whisper from a GM.

Comment

If you read my post, it was stated that the GMs have /recently/ begun this process. The restoration was successful with my toon during trials and the players I've worked with have also received restored quests after they followed said instructions. Again as previously stated, file a [new] support ticket with your IGN, server name, and the GM will assist you from there. The GM assisting you will also require you to be online when they are online to restore your quest.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 05-26-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

R2 is better off creating a quests that either resets or allows u continue on the monster handbook broken quests. Also when is Monster Handbook Chapter 2 & 3 coming out??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Its fixed, we woke up this morning and had an email from the techys of R2 saying they had fixed after multiple failed attemps at them trying to fix it... this time it worked... thanks for the understand and help R2.

♥Chamile n T3TSU♥

Comment

Working...
                            X