Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cant Login!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Login!

Why i cant log-in to CS? H E L P please
    IGN: (S23)Dot
    Server: (S23)Angel Island
    Plane: Mortal
    Guild: (S23)Pokemon

Anime Lover :3

to All GM can you please Check this website... r2games.moonfruit.com my account hacked can get it back...

Comment

At R2; that's a hacking site, you can't really get it back that easy.
      At High; there are a list of fixes on every thread titled Can't login or loading Issues. Find one. Read it. Apply it. Have a good day.
      My SWORD?! WHY WOULD I WASTE MY SWORD'S EDGE ON YOU!?! I'LL KILL YA WITH MY BARE HANDS! ~Myself

Server ~ S10 Starglade~
      Character ~ I'm never telling~
      Guild ~ That would institute telling~
      Class ~ You never learn, do you? ~

Comment

Originally posted by High025 View Post
        Why i cant log-in to CS? H E L P please
        You can try the usual fixes: clearing your cache and history, using different browsers, restarting your device/router, using a proxy, or manually changing your DNS.

Originally posted by R237085274 View Post
        to All GM can you please Check this website... r2games.moonfruit.com my account hacked can get it back...
        Please file a ticket (http://support.r2games.com/), with screenshots of said site and a brief description of your issue. We'll see if there's anything we can do from there.

Comment

lol r278283729 or what ever ur name is . u said can not cant so u can get it coz u said so

Comment

same problem for me ,cannot connect to server.

Comment

Cant log in cs

Why cant i log in in cs?? It says failed to connect to server!!!

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

try checking if u typed in ur password correctly if it still dnt work try restarting ur laptop/computer try clearing your history maybe that will work. i hope this helped u :P

Comment

Working...
                  X