Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Issues?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Issues?

Around 2300 Server Time, give or take a few minutes, I began to have horrid lag. This has been common place the last few days however it usually corrects itself in a minute or so. Tonight it did not go away but kicked people off the server. I tried getting back into the game after a few minutes but got: http://puu.sh/8HHAD.jpg After a while it would let me in the game but I would only be in for a minute or so before I was kicked yet again. I noticed that my friend's list was fixed and thought that maybe the GMs or someone had taken the game down in order to fix the bug but had forgotten to give a head's up about bringing the servers down. Now, I am only getting: http://puu.sh/8HIiM.jpg I can no longer even bring up my character menu. I am in contact with a few others outside of the game and they are having the exact same issues I am having so I know that it is not just my computer/internet - I have restarted my browser several times in case that was the issue and switched between several browsers at that. My character is on S39 and I know that others in that server group were kicked and are having the issues as well.

Hope this is fixed soon ♥

~ J2 Starlet
    (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
    (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

they disconnect us to retrieve the friendlist back ^^
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

I see that! So glad they got that fixed! I was so worried something had happened and they had lost the list completely. I have people on there that can't be brought back since they were never restored and some that I have super high Intimacy with - highest is 8401!

However a bit of warning would have been nice lol
      (J2)Starlet, 150 Eidolon Full Blood Priest
      (J2)Demonik Guild Master

To be a star you must shine your own light, follow your own path and not be afraid of the darkness, for that is when stars shine brightest.

Be careful who you trust. The devil was once an angel.

Comment

Working...
      X