Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Should Admins ban this or just suspend it? Selling their items for money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Admins ban this or just suspend it? Selling their items for money

Click image for larger version

Name:	onemaster.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	265.3 KB
ID:	1749870

IGN: ONEMASTER
    SERVER: s71 Ethereal City

You'd need a little more than a shop title. You'd need a screenshot of chat where they are saying they will sell items for cash, and you'll need to send that in a ticket to http://support.r2games.com
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

im pretty sure ALL of the new servers are full of people constantly talking about selling/buying stuff in game for load.... if r2 actually listened to people that file tickets then they could do something about it.

Comment

If you provide the necessary screenshots, the team will take action as seen fit.

Comment

if r2 actually listened to people that file tickets then they could do something about it.

that means that r2 is well aware of all these players spamming chat with buy/sell offers in the form of php and they have chosen to do nothing about it. reporting certain players will provide the exact same result. this is an official decision from r2games. just so ya know.

when it comes to us $ or anything else they may do something about it. try asking about their reasons and youll likely recieve a response that doesnt answer any questions. r2 is basically allowing philipines players to be a "legal" version of mall mmo.

Comment

Hi there tnx for the reply, I actualy using this connection almost a year already and everything is fine, my internet speed based on Speedtest is about an average of 500kbps-1.5mbs . i have no problem with other sites except in crystal saga i don't know why did this happen just ryt now. i used torch,firefox and chrome.

this are my specs

RAM: 8gb
            Processor: intel Core i3 CPU M370 @2.40 ghz
            64 bit OS

Comment

try wired connection (if you arent already) and opera browser. opera works best for me. also try maximizing your computers performance via the performance settings on your computer. perhaps a program that eliminates unnecessary programs from running while youre gaming (iobit game booster) that you can configure the setting manually.

Comment

Working...
              X