Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Casher needs help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casher needs help

I cashed through MOL using rixty and i still havent recieved my crystal, yet i have reciepts in my email and a withdrawal of the points on my account. is MOL broken or have i not waited long enough?
    One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
    Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
    Level- 46+ Scion
    Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
    Wings- Angel Lord

if that account is first time buyer it can take up to 48 hours

Comment

First time you recharge it may take 12-48 hours, if you didn't receive by those hours and dont your purchased crystals file a ticket here @ http://support.r2games.com/ for assistance.

Comment

Okay, regardless of what was said above.

If it is your first time recharging, through ANY of the recharge options available, it can take up to 24 hours for you to receive your items.

If it is not your first time recharging OR it has been longer than 24 hours, then please file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/

If you need any assistance further than this. Please PM me with any other questions regarding this issue or your ticket.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Thank you all it was just verifying i received it just a few minutes ago.
          One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
          Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
          Level- 46+ Scion
          Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
          Wings- Angel Lord

Comment

Working...
          X